Thursday, May 31, 2007
Monday, May 21, 2007
Look at all of these treasures!!! On Saturday, Meggan, Ash and I all went to the "Heritage Hill" garage sales. Heritage Hill Homes are in the heart of Grand Rapids and were all built at the turn of the century. Over the years they have been bought/sold and restored, and some of them are just gorgeous! I found lots of pretties that day. On Sunday I went to the Ann Arbor Antique Market to help out a friend with her booth (check out her pretties at "ShabbySeller" on ebay) and found a several more treasures, and she gave me a few more! I had a great weekend (except for the migraine (I had never had one before and hopefully never do again!) Sunday that I thought was going to be the death of me...). Some of the pretties in the photo I am keeping, but most of them will end up on ebay. I'm hoping to get a few listed this week. Click on the photo to enlarge it and you will be able to see all of my treasures a little bit better.
Posted by PurpleFlowerFairy at 4:29 PM
Sunday, May 13, 2007
O.k., while trying to work on my blog, I inadvertently deleted all of "My Favorite Blogs to Read" - ARGH!!! I've been all over blog land trying to find all of the addresses that I lost, but have only been able to find about a third of them. Soooo, if any of you out there happen to notice your name missing from my "Favs", please leave me a comment so that I can start reading your blog again. T*h*a*n*k*s!
Posted by PurpleFlowerFairy at 3:31 PM
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Posted by PurpleFlowerFairy at 3:35 PM
Sunday, May 6, 2007
Posted by PurpleFlowerFairy at 8:51 AM
Friday, May 4, 2007
O.k., as I was tagged by Stephanie at "Angelic Accents" & Shannon at "Paint Mine Pink", both on the same day, I will just combine "Tags". I don't think you really want to know 14 odd/weird/facts/habits about me, seven should be plenty - LOL!
1. I am like Shannon when it comes to my pillows - Do NOT sit or lay on them!
2. I am an obsessive flosser. I have dental floss with me at all times =)
3. I clean everything with warm soapy water, I'm not into all of the latest cleaning products at the store, I like good old fashioned warm, soapy water!!! Mike for some reason thinks this is extremely odd...
4. In this day and age of electronic everything, I still write checks for bills.
5. I hate to put gas in my car. Why? No idea, just never seem to have time - LOL!
6. I bring my own Coke to restaurants that only have Pepsi - You get used to it once you've eaten out with me a few times =)
7. And last, like Stephanie, I am a Lampaholic (and have a few OCD issues) LOL!
O.k., now my turn to tag: Cherub Kisses, Karla's Cottage, Misadventures of Mama and Jack, Pink Paint and Roses, Rose Petite Maison, Shabby in the City and Twinkle Pink.
Posted by PurpleFlowerFairy at 10:02 AM