Monday, March 5, 2007

Snowy Adirondack Chairs...


It's SO pretty here today! Lots of sunshine and also lots of snow, it's quite deep in our backyard. Thought I 'd snap a picture of two of my favorite chairs (I have the absolute BEST neighbors ever - Ron made these two beautiful chairs for me) to share with you. I had a few errands to run today before I headed over to Meggan's for dinner but my day has not gone quite as anticipated - LOL! I had lots of errands to run and they didn't go smoothly. I was lectured at Meijer for a return I had to make and the lady at Pottery Barn was just darn right rude to me, I lost my prescription sunglasses and then I LOCKED MY KEYS (and my cell) IN MY CAR - ugh! Thank goodness after a couple of tries I was able to get Meggan and Ashy to come unlock my car for me. Well, by that point I needed a "present" - LOL! I decided to go to Vinney's on my way home to see if I could find any treasures and did I ever! Whoo Hoo!!! I will be keeping a couple of the goodies and listing the others, so keep checking my ebay auctions... O.k., I'm off to Meggan's. Enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Well it sounds as though you've had quite the busy day, and if you ended up finding treasures, then it was a GOOD day! =)

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Let's post a banner! Do you need one made? email me-I have some blocker up and can't see people's email address. pcovington270@bellsouth.net or better yet...270-483-2262 call me!

Janelle said...

Hm--looks like a chilly day for lounging in the Adirondacks!

Can't wait to see the treasures you found!