Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Finally! The PERFECT Spot




The pretty basket cover that I purchased from Niki at "Nostalgia At The Stone House" (please see a few Posts ago) has finally found it's p*e*r*f*e*c*t spot. I love it here next to my favorite chair and ottoman in the living room. The beautiful box you see sitting on top of the basket was made by Marja at "A Home From The Heart" Excuse the green carpet (ugh!) that is on my "Wish List" to have removed. There is lovely old oak floor underneath and I would love to have the carpet ripped up and the floor refinished... Some day! I'd also like the ceiling fan removed and an old chandelier installed, this too is on my "Wish List". This "List" is getting quite long - LOL! It seems our home is a constant work in progress. By the time I think I almost have everything the way I want it (over the course of the last 22 years) another room needs to be updated/redone. Am I the only one who feels like this??? =)

1 comment:

Paris Rags Romance said...

Beautiful ! Looks so comfy, hope your doing well!! Big hugs your way, Kimberly