Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thrift Store - Mod Podge - Vintage Roses







Nothin' like a junk store make-over =) A couple of weeks ago I found this little chest at a thrift shop for $10.00 - it was the ugliest shade of green you've ever seen! I gave it a few coats of cottage white paint and then decided it still needed a little something... So, I found some vintage lavender rose cameo fabric and Mod Podged it to the dresser knobs and then for the final touch I Mod Podged a full cameo on the top drawer. Ashy was over today when I was finishing it up and he "needed" to help me =) He's too DARN C*U*T*E!

4 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi Debbie,

It looks absolutely wonderful! But I have to say, that little cute guy steals the show. In his pjs. Too cute!
xo Lidy

Pat said...

Oh, he is adorable! Lucky grandma and lucky grandson.
Pat

Country Wishes said...

What a great find, and what a handsome little man..
XCherrie

Liz Harrell said...

That is the cutest little boy! How precious!!!

And the chest is pretty cute too. :)