Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Pretty Lavender "Wish Box"









Here is a photo of my adorable little "Wish Box" created by the lovely blogger Rosemary at "RosesPetiteMaison". I was browsing blogs the other day and saw her post on her b*e*a*u*t*i*f*u*l boxes and emailed her asking if I could buy one. She said sure, and even took the time to go and buy purple/lavender crepe paper for me. The "Wish Box" ended up in our dinette. I didn't intend for our dinette to become the purple/lavender room, it just sort of happened. So I thought I'd share a few photos with you of some of my other favorite purple pretties. Around the same time that I received my "Wish Box" from Rosemary I had won an adorable little vintage cloche bell dome on ebay and wasn't quite sure just what I was going to do with it and then Rosemary's "Wish Box" arrived and it fit perfectly inside the cloche. I was so excited - I absolutely LOVE this sweet lil' "Wish Box" sitting on a vintage trivet and covered with this pretty old glass dome...

7 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Debbie,
I am so excited to see the wish box on your blog. It looks so pretty under that cloche. I'm so glad you love it.
I have been working on more boxes just today.
Thanks again,
Rosemary

Cherub Kisses Boutique said...

Hi Deb ;o)
So pretty!! Hope you & your family had an awesome Christmas celebration!!
Happy New Year to you!!!!
Hugs, Dionne
ps. luv your new header too!!

Brittany said...

Hi Debbie! I found you at cherub kisses boutique!! Love your blog and your wish box!! I will have to visit again!
:)Brittany

Anonymous said...

I'm constantly amazed by blogger creativity!

I hope your every wish comes true!

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

oooh Debbie its soooo pretty !
And how lovely it looks with all your pretty lavender colours :)

xxoo

Liz Harrell said...

What a cute little box! And your hosue look so lovely with all the purple and lavender, it looks so fresh and clean for January!

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Hi debbie just oeeking in love them glass domes and your wish box but then i could move in your whole place and be quite happy lol your husband may complain but !