Thursday, January 10, 2008

Testing Signature... =)


Hello everyone. Well, this signature was the last "pretty" that I was waiting on. My new blog is no longer under contruction, it is finished. yeah! I want to thank Kim at "KimberlyRyanArt" and Diane at "PetticoatJunction", without their help my new blog never would have happened. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! I am hoping to start using my new blog tomorrow and hoping to get a few goodies listed on my shoppe there as well. As soon as I get it all figured out, I will post my new blog address here... I'm hoping to see you all at my new blog home soon!

6 comments:

Cherub Kisses Boutique said...

Oh how exciting!! I know it will be gorgeous ...can't wait til the unveiling ;o)
Dionne

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it!

Rosemary said...

Hi Debbie,
Love the signature, I still haven't figured out how to do that one.
Be sure to post your new blog, so I can change it on mine.
Have a great weekend!
Rosemary

Cottage Rose said...

Happy new blog, let me know please, I do enjoy reading your blog
Rose

Country Wishes said...

Cant wait to see your new blog Debbie...Ohh it took me ages to figure out how to add a signature..yours is lovely!
PS Ive added you to my faves blog list, hope thats ok..

Country Wishes said...

Cant wait to see your new blog Debbie...Ohh it took me ages to figure out how to add a signature..yours is lovely!
PS Ive added you to my faves blog list, hope thats ok..