Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm Back... =)

Well, almost - LOL! As of about a half hour ago I made a payment to have my blog totally redone AND there will be a "Shoppe" attached to it that I will be selling my vintage pretties on. The only problem is my new blog will be on Typepad, not Blogger, and I was told there is no way to transfer this Blogger blog to Typepad, so once I get my new address, I will post it on here and then you will be able to find me at my new place. I'm excited to be coming back and hopefully it will be soon. P.S. The photo is of my very first oil painting (of purple/lavender roses, of course!) purchased just a few weeks ago on ebay. I was SO excited to have won it, I had been "wishing" for one for a long time...

9 comments:

Rosemary said...

Welcome Back!!
Rosemary

Di said...

Wooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo!
Welcome Back!
xoxo
Diane

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

OHMIGOSH IS THAT REALLY YOU ???
oops, sorry for shouting..BUT IM SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU.
we have missed you so much.

Welcome back Deb,

Big Hugs,
Shann xo

COLLS GARDEN said...

Welcome back dear friend. :-}

(Hmmm, maybe I should find some time too).

Cherub*Kisses said...

Yay!! You have been missed!!!!
Merry Christmas to you too!!
Hugs, Dionne

cherub*wishes said...

Oh Debbie!! I see you my link address ... yay!! thank you :)
I'm trying to recover my old blog but no luck as of yet :(
Have a sweet day!! Dionne

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie,
Yes, it's me! Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. It's lovely to catch up with you again after so long!!
I look forward to seeing your new blog and shoppe.
Kathy :)

Niki Fretwell said...

Great to see you back, Debbie - good luck with the on-line shop - sounds like a great idea.
Niki

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!! So happy to see you blogging again!! WWHHOO!!! mandii