Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another Ashy Post... =)





Meggan just emailed me these photos of Ashton. They took him to the "Splash Pad" tonight. These photos are too darn cute! I can not get enough of this little bugger. He was so cute earlier today when I had him. I smacked my head on the corner of I don't even remember what now - LOL! But anyway, he rubs his head, says owie (sympathy pains???) and then came and gave me a hug and a kiss and patted my back. It was SO cute!!! I swear a kiss and a hug from him can fix just about anything =)

1 comment:

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

He is growing so much Debbie !!!! What a lil cutie pie he is.
Aww i betcha a kiss from Ashy would heal all wounds...he's so stinkin' cute!

You sound like such a proud Granma, just like my mum with Sam :)

*smiles*


Luv Shann xx