Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gotta Love Little Boys... This is too darn CUTE!


Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter. The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son , how old are you?." "Eight", the boy replied. The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?" The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do either one."

3 comments:

Faded Plains said...

Hi Debbie ~ I have two boys so I can totally relate to that cute story. By the way, your strawberries are too cute, love'em!
Take care, Andrea

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

oh man this almost made me wet myself laughing. I can just see Sam doing that!
Oh hey im sitting here listening to your play list and i put the headphones on, sat back in the chair, closed my eyes and listened to the lovely Michael Buble' sing to me (lol i wish) and when i opened my eyes i had an audience laughing at me (apparantly i was swaying and singing...HA HA.
SO THANKS FOR THE MUSIC !!!! and the giggles !

love Shann xxx

Rosemary said...

Hilarious Debbie!!
Hope you had a great weekend!
Rosemary