Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lavender & Pink Strawberries

Are these cute or what? I love 'em! These sweet lil' hand crocheted lavender and pink strawberries just arrived at my house today (photo courtesy of Jannet) all the way from Denmark. Jannet (you can reach her via email: shabby-chic@webspeed.dk) was sweet enough to make up this batch just for me. She had the pink strawberries already made, but of course I needed a couple of lavender ones too, and she graciously agreed to make them for me. The best part is, they didn't break the bank -- they were only $1.00 each - can you believe it? I'm a HaPpY CaMpeR =)

5 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

They are so sweet! I love their pretty leaves and stems!
Have a great night!
Kim

Paris Rags Romance said...

Wow how sweet! I love to crochet. The last blanket I made was for my daughter when I was expecting her, so thats over 10 years, wonder if I even remember how! Hugs,Kim

Rosemary said...

These are really cute Debbie!!
Of course you need lavender ones!!
Rosemary

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

SQUEEELLLLL Debbie i got some too!
Arent they just the SWEETEST things ever, and Jannet is so gorgeous! Mine are on my blog too! I hope we send lotsa business her way :)

XO
Shann

The Fairy Glade said...

Hi Debbie, absolutely love the strawberries, so cute. And guess what? There are three more Cath bags being release! I know, isn't that great. I went into my local store this morning to be greeted by a fab stripe one in blues and greens and pinks...bliss. Did a search on the interenet this morning and found out that there are 2 more with roses on planned for release in October. I am beside myself with excitement. So how about it, do you want some? Let me know. Bit sad to be so excited about what is in fact just a bag, but whay hay I say. Look forward to hearing from you.