Friday, May 4, 2007

I've been "Tagged" - TWICE!!!

O.k., as I was tagged by Stephanie at "Angelic Accents" & Shannon at "Paint Mine Pink", both on the same day, I will just combine "Tags". I don't think you really want to know 14 odd/weird/facts/habits about me, seven should be plenty - LOL!

1. I am like Shannon when it comes to my pillows - Do NOT sit or lay on them!
2. I am an obsessive flosser. I have dental floss with me at all times =)
3. I clean everything with warm soapy water, I'm not into all of the latest cleaning products at the store, I like good old fashioned warm, soapy water!!! Mike for some reason thinks this is extremely odd...
4. In this day and age of electronic everything, I still write checks for bills.
5. I hate to put gas in my car. Why? No idea, just never seem to have time - LOL!
6. I bring my own Coke to restaurants that only have Pepsi - You get used to it once you've eaten out with me a few times =)
7. And last, like Stephanie, I am a Lampaholic (and have a few OCD issues) LOL!


O.k., now my turn to tag: Cherub Kisses, Karla's Cottage, Misadventures of Mama and Jack, Pink Paint and Roses, Rose Petite Maison, Shabby in the City and Twinkle Pink.

7 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Hey Debbie! I got it from somebody already...I'm so weird they thought of me immediately!

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add that you break into a cold sweat over money transactions...or was that me??? Oh you tagged me! I am using that one on mine. LOL

Cherub*Kisses said...

Ohh :)) I was tagged again... this is sooo much fun... Thanks Debbie :))
Have a wonderful weekend!

ps. I'm am so not weird... glad to see I'm in good company :))... with the whole pillow/cushion thing... I would never sit on anyone's pillows but I've seen people sit like they were invisible... & usually I politely remove them from their rear ends :))

Rosemary said...

I think you are very interesting, not weird. Now I better get to work, since you tagged me.
Rosemary

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Ahh, a fellow lamp-aholic! I just KNEW we were kindred spirits!!! Had a blast reading your 7 weird facts ~ hey, you aren't weird at all! :0)

Stephanie

Sarah and Jack said...

Oh blech, I hate Pepsi with a passion too.

Merci-Notes said...

I prefer pepsi!!! i do not know why i just realized this while we re-did our kitchen! I drink both.
I realized you are from Mi...did I already talk to you about htis? I think not? I grew up in Portage and after the 9th grade we moved to St. Clair. I misssed Portage alot. Do you go to Lake Mi much?? It is so nice there!!! See you later!
With Kindness,
Mary