Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Blog - Whoops!

O.k., while trying to work on my blog, I inadvertently deleted all of "My Favorite Blogs to Read" - ARGH!!! I've been all over blog land trying to find all of the addresses that I lost, but have only been able to find about a third of them. Soooo, if any of you out there happen to notice your name missing from my "Favs", please leave me a comment so that I can start reading your blog again. T*h*a*n*k*s!

I'd also like to wish everyone a HAPPY Mother's Day!!! Mine was very nice =) I went to lunch with Mike, Meggan, Dan and Ashy. Charlie and Amber had to work. Charlie gave me the sweetest Mother's Day motto print (won from the wonderful Melanie at ChicPinkRoses on ebay) - I love it!!! AND, the kids gave me a gift certificate to go get my hair done and my eyebrows waxed. Whoo Hoo, I'm a h*a*p*p*y* mom!!!

Also, I just purchased this adorable banner/header from Jullie (be sure to check out her blog if you'd like a new header/banner at http://shabby-jules.blogspot.com). I love being able to change my header/banner whenever the mood strikes... I love how she turned Ashy Doodle into a little purple fairy and added purple polka dots to my favorte grouping of lamps (two of which were made by the very talented Coll at CollsGarden). Thanks Jullie!

22 comments:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

My blog you missed my blog and i love you to visit lol
sounds like you had a good day
thanks
Jullie

Rosemary said...

Put me back on your blog list.
Thanks,
Rosemary

Ragged Roses said...

Hi. hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I hate fiddling with my site, I'm always so worried I'm going to lose something (you've lost mine!).
Kim x

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

You've already got my blog re-listed again, but I just had to comment anyway. I LOVE your new header. How adorable is that sweet Ashton? And the grouping of your lamps is "Tres Chic"!!

So glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Stephanie

Kahshe Cottager said...

Love your new header and especially the new purple flower pixie! Your family made a special day for you on Sunday, purple stars to them!!!

I seem to have fallen off your list ... I think I was there before!

FourSistersInACottage said...

WOW!!! I am crazy for your header....that is the cutest ever...
I will check out Jullie's blog.
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

glad im not the only one who stuffs up their blog LOL. i thought id lost all my writing but UH NO i am just an idiot and had made it the same colour as the page background......it was there, you just couldnt see it ! LMAO at myself.
your banner is soooo sweet with lil Ashton bein a fairy :)
aawwwwwww.

xxoo

LA said...

You crack me up!

I love that frame you made a few posts back. The pink ribbon really makes it pop!

Cheers! LA

Cherub*Kisses said...

Debbie,
Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day:)) ... Jules does absolutely beautiful work ... I think I want a new one too!!
Hugs, Dionne

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! Your new banner is sweet! =)

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I see little Ashy peeking out up there! Pretty, pretty!

COLLS GARDEN said...

aaaaw Debbie, Ashy Doodle looks sooo gorgeous as a purple flower pixie. When does he have his pics done for the magazine? Love the new banner, isn't Julles just so clever. Glad I'm still on your blog, Im not game to touch mine, I'd lose everything-lol.
Hugz, Coll :-}

kattz*cottage said...

Hi Debbie!
That's THE cutest FAIRY I've ever seen! Love your new banner! I will have to check those out - still don't know how to make one! ughhhh!
Have a nice evening!
Kathy

Nonie said...

Your new banner is pretty.

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh my...what a disaster.....hope you had a lovely mothers day

Gypsy Purple said...

Oh my...what a disaster.....hope you had a lovely mothers day

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I love your new header!

Did you ever get your purple flowers from Michael's? Everytime I see them I think of you..lol!

Heather

Ginny Gibson said...

Help I don't see my name there anymore. Hope you don't have anymore disasters!

The banner is great though!!

best wishes Ginny (in the UK)

Tammy said...

Don't you hate it when you make a blog "whoops"...teehee...don't forget me!
:)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Debbie,

that is such a cute banner, and totally fitting for a purple fairy girl like you!!

Hope you had a great weekend!

Lidy

Liz Harrell said...

This has happened to me too! Easily done, good luck.

Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...

Hi Debbie, I love to read your blog so thought I'd drop you a line. Nice to catch up too as I've been off line for a bit! Alicia