Saturday, July 5, 2008

Back to "Home Sweet Home"...

I'm back -- again... =) I started out here on Blogger and then moved to Typepad, and now I'm back here to Blogger. I'm thinking this is where I should have stayed to begin with, but you don't know until you try. I decided to try something different (Typepad) but have come back home to my "comfort zone" here on Blogger.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! The above photo is of our home, last summer. I love my purple chairs and my cement urns filled with PINK Geraniums.

Well, I'm off to go work on getting this blog lookin' like it should.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Debbie,
Hope you had a nice 4th.
I will change you back to blogger on my blog roll.
Have a nice rest of the weekend,
Rosemary

Cherub Kisses Boutique said...

Hi Debbie!!!
How the heck are you???
we're all good ... just enjoying the days of summer LoL!!
... hoping to get out your way next week ... but doubtful...
I soooo want to see Sara Evans!!! but those darn tickets are no less than $65 buckaroos!!! I need a sugar daddy!!!!! L*O*L
Hugs,
Dionne

lisa_d said...

I love the colors and designs of your blog. Purple, my favorite color.

Deirdre G
philippines homes