Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'm Lovin' It!!!






Yeah! Look what just arrived at my house. This vintage pretty came all the way from the U.K., from the lovely Niki at "Nostalgia at The Stone House". I love it! Niki used a gorgeous vintage fabric from Sanderson (I especially love that fabric as I don't have anything made from old Sanderson fabric(s) and I think they are gorgeous!) and the finishing touch is the two 1930's hand painted buttons that she added to each side of the handle. I've been wandering around the house trying it out in different rooms and different spots, as I tend to do with all of my new (old) treasures. Usually within a couple of days it finds it's "p*e*r*f*e*c*t" spot =) Thanks again Niki!

6 comments:

Niki Fretwell said...

Hello Debbie, Thanks for the lovely blog post - your photos are so pretty. I'm so glad to hear that you are pleased with it and its great to see that the cover fitted your basket! Phew!
Now I wonder what you are going to hide in there.....
Niki

Marja Kristiina said...

That IS gorgeous; Niki is extremely talented. A little piece of pure bliss, that's for sure!

Thanks so much for your sweet, kind comments in my blog; they are always greatly appreciated and bring a smile to my face every time!

Paris Rags Romance said...

Hi Deb! Thanks for stopping by.... Love the basket how adorable....You have to take a photo of the spot you chose for it!! Talk soon, Hugs, Kim

Rosemary said...

How pretty Debbie!!
You always find the pretties!!
Enjoy your day!
Rosemary

Liz Harrell said...

How lovely!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, those are some very pretty photos! Isnt it nice to receive something you love in the post?!