Friday, July 18, 2008

Shabby Vintage Bird Cage




In addition to my ebay listings, I thought I would offer a few vintage treasures here on my blog from time to time and this fabulous old bird cage is my first offering. I absolutely fell in love with this vintage pink and cottage white bird cage when I found it! This sweet lil' cage measures approximately 18" by 9 1/3". It appears at some point in time this was pink, but is now a shabby, chippy cottage white with just the right amount of pink paint showing. Price: $35 - If you are interested please send me your zip code and email address and I will PayPal you an invoice. Thank You! I hope everyones' weekend is off to a great start...

2 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hi Debbie,
Cute birdcage!! If I didn't already have, lets see, 6 or more.
I'm sure someone will snap it up.
Thanks for sharing,
Rosemary

The Fairy Glade said...

Hi there in reply to comment left on my blog, if you could give me a day or two to get to the post office and find out how much it will cost to post the bags. I have one at the moment and keep looking out for when new supplies arrive. Bear with me and I am sure we can sort soemthing out. Love the painting of your cottage, are you able to pass her details on to me at all?

Dev X