Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wow! Wow! Wow!

I am SO excited! I was browsing (lurking -LOL!) around in Blogland the other day and stumbled upon a woman who does commissioned paintings of homes. I sent her an email and a few photos and she just emailed me this today - I love it! She said that the colors are a little softer in the actual painting, but this gives me/you an idea of what it will look like. I should have it in a few days and I can't wait. I have wanted a drawing or painting of our home for as long as I can remember but they are usually SO expensive, so I was super excited when I found Teresa. Thank you again Teresa!

4 comments:

Liz Harrell said...

Oh wow! This is adorable! Can you post the link to her?

Thanks for your advice on my pink bathroom, I appreciate it!

Marja Kristiina said...

A 'wow' factor through the roof, Debbie!!! Absolutely AMAZING! The only problem is, now *I* want one too :-)

Take care, and thanks for visiting, as always!

Rosemary said...

Wow Debbie,
That is so cool!
A great idea!
She did a wonderful job!!
Rosemary

joyh82 said...

She did a great job! Looks beautiful.