Monday, April 2, 2007

It was a Treasure Hunting Day with Ashton & A Beauty Parlor Day for Kelsey




Ooooh, just look at all of these goodies! Ashton and I had so much fun today. We spent a few hours treasure hunting and these are just a few of the pretties that we found. I have just finished listing these on ebay and will get the rest of the goodies listed later this week. Miss Kelsey (our oh so sweet blue cream Persian) had a Beauty Parlor appointment today so she's looking prettier than usual - LOL! I'll have to post a picture of her soon. Hope everyone's week is off to a good start =)

10 comments:

COLLS GARDEN said...

Oh Debbie they are sooo pretty. Ashy must love treasure hunting with you. Love the forget-me-nots, I'm a blue girl at heart. Coll :-}

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Come see...

Kahshe Cottager said...

Oh you and Ashy sure did find treasures on your outing! What fun you both must have had .. Miss Kelsey too I hope!

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

well i love the little bows :)
pink pink pink thats me !
Hugs,
Shann xo

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Beautiful treasures! I had a blue Persian when I was growing up... with copper eyes. Give yours a hug for me! =)

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Beautiful treasures! Love those cute little bows!

kattz*cottage said...

What lovely treasures! The little egg vase is adorable & would be so sweet with an Easter collection holding pansies or johnny jump ups! Ashy Doodle in his bunny ears on your ME page~~TOO CUTE!! Happy Easter!
Kathy

Nonie said...

Beautiful treasures you have founs-lucky girl...

Ragged Roses said...

Wonderful finds. Do you really have a blue Persian - they're gorgeous. I finally cracked how to do the index card - thanks!

Gypsy Purple said...

LOvely!!!!
Have a great and blessed Easter