Saturday, April 28, 2007

Lucky, Lucky Me!!! A lil' Southern Belle




How exciting is it to go to the mailbox and find a present?! I had purchased a lovely vintage greeting card trinket box from Lisa at her "PinkPantandRoses" web site and I also won two of the sweetest vintage wig (hat box) boxes from her on ebay and what a surprise when I opened up my package and also found THIS! HaPpY DaNce!!! This is so me, I love it!!! What a sweetheart she is! She also included two absolutely beautiful vintage (that nice thick cotton that we all love) purple floral napkins. My heart skipped a beat =) I was so, so, so excited. What a wonderful thing for her to do for me, for NO reason?! Thanks Lisa!!!!! You made my day. For any of you who haven't yet stumbled upon Lisa's vintage pretties, please check out her goodies on ebay and on her new web site...


12 comments:

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Oh, she is beautiful!! I adore skirt vases, and have a very small collection....... She is one of the prettiest ones I have ever seen! What a lovely surprise!
:)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Your blog looks so springy!! The colors are wonderful Purple...ofcourse!

Thanks for visiting me, and for always being so sweet. It's always a fun experience to visit you!
Lidy

Rosemary said...

Hi,
That is so cute. How lucky for you.
I have been getting to know Lisa, and she is the nicest person. I like her a lot. I just got a pretty chair slip from her.
Have a great weekend!
Rosemary

Kahshe Cottager said...

Hasn't she got the sweetest little face? I was surprised to see that she was also a vase! How pretty she will look with your vintage millinery or paper flowers!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Ahh, she is too cute for words! You are a lucky girl! Your blog header is so pretty, in fact the entire blog is so springy & refreshing. I always enjoy visiting you!

Stephanie

Lena said...

She is very sweet, and it was so kind of Lisa to include it and the napkins with your purchase. Your blue-eyed bundle looks pretty sweet too!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

I love your pretty southern belle! What a cutie! Sounds like you got some goodies!

Heather

Ragged Roses said...

How lovely - what a lovely parcel to open! She is very cute. The paper roses on your earlier post are very pretty too.
KIm x

COLLS GARDEN said...

How gorgeous is she. Now aren't you just waitin' for Rhett to appear? Or maybe Ashlee Dahlin'.
Hugz, Coll :-}

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I like the paper roses, maybe your southern Belle would enjoy having some to carry in her basket?

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Love your Southern Belle. It's great to know nice people!
Ele

Peta said...

She is gorgeous, just my type of thing too :)