Friday, April 13, 2007

Silly Ashy... So DARN Cute!!!




LOL! I just had to share these pictures with all of you. Ashton (my grandbubby) is really starting to smile and coo a lot. What a little ham. The top picture cracks me up - I love this chubby little blue eyed guy... =)

A couple more pic's. I know I already posted today but Meggan and Ashy just stopped by and he had the MOST adorable outfit on. Jeans and a preppy sweater vest with a crisp white shirt underneath - I kissed and hugged the heck out of him - He looked so DARN cute!

11 comments:

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

What a cutie! I love that age!

Heather

Kahshe Cottager said...

Okay, so now I not only want to pinch his chubby little cheeks, I want to blow raspberries on his tummy to hear him laugh! I can tell from that first picture he has an infectious laugh!

love.boxes said...

What cute little face!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Oh my goodness - what a total cutie! Now where can I get one of these to cutey-pie up my sofa! =) teehee

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I don't know what is cuter...Ashy or those embroidered pillows! (Just kidding...Ashy is!)

Nonie said...

He is soooo adorable! Lucky grandma..

Ginny Gibson said...

So many faces .... what a personality is hiding beyond. It's such an exciting time watching them grow.

best wishes Ginny

Retroboutiques said...

Awwwww! I just wanna nibble on his cheeks and toes....tooo cute! Wish my boys would settle down and make me some!

Tammy said...

All the pictures are cute but the bottom one is my favorite...it looks like he is contemplating his toes...lol!

LA said...

I could eat him up he is so cute! Nice that he can drop by your house.

Cheers! LA

COLLS GARDEN said...

Ooooh Debbie, he's sooo gorgeous. Cherish these days, seems like only yesterday my grandkids were that little. Make sure you still kiss and hug him, even when he rubs off the "girl germs".
Hugz, Coll :-}