Monday, April 16, 2007

Something Different... Again =)

Well isn't this pretty! Mary at "IsabellasCloset" made this for me for my Email Signature but for the life of me I couldn't get it to work, so I thought I'd try it for a change as my Blog Header/Banner (thanks to Erica at "Haphazard Happenstances" I now know how to do this - Thanks yet again Erica!!!) As much as I don't like change in my life, I am having lots of fun changing my Blog Header/Banner, probably because I am in control of these particular changes... LOL! I hope everyone's week is off to a good start...

5 comments:

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Oh I just love your header! It is one of my favorite types of lace too...Ayrshire! Looks so pretty with the roses!

Heather

Clare and Mike said...

Hi Debbie,

Your new banner is really pretty, love those roses!

Best Wishes

Clare

ShabbyInTheCity said...

A new banner! Yay! Pretty :)
I love your framed art you posted. That is something I haven't seen with the embellishments on the outside of the frame! You might start a trend!

Kahshe Cottager said...

How pretty! I must learn how to do more on my blog!

Have a wonderful week too especially on Ashyday! 8-)

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

How pretty! Love your blog! I so look forward to learning more about you & your lovely home. We have a lot of the same interests~I love vintage lighting, sell & collect vintage mirrors, & we both have grandchildren with the beautiful name Ashton!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm adding a link to yours right now!

Stephanie