Wednesday, March 14, 2007

!!!Happy Birthday Charlie!!!


We are celebrating my son Charlie's birthday today (he'll be 23 on St. Patrick's Day - March 17th). Where have the years gone??? It seems when they are little you can't wait for them to start crawling, start walking, start talking, start shcool, etc. and before you know it, you've blinked and they are grown, and out on their own... I found the above print/saying "This I will remember, when the rest of life is through: the finest thing I've ever done is simply loving you" in a magazine and although I believe it's meant for your significant other, I think it also applies to our kids. I was once asked in a job interview what it was I was most proud of, and my answer was, my two kids!!! I'm sure that wasn't the answer they were looking for but it IS what I am most proud of in my life... Happy Birthday Charlie - I Love You! Love, mom

5 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I know the feeling X 3!!!
I am so proud of my sons, sometimes I feel like a grandma..."wanna see a picture of my kids?" They are the smartest and cutest kids around!

Niki Fretwell said...

Happy Birthday Charlie!
I echo 'where does the time go?'...

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

Happy Birthday, Charlie! :)
I'm most proud of my two sons too.....

Ginny Gibson said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments. We both seem to like the same thing as I adore this blog too - the banner is great - I am trying to do one for my etsy account.

I will be adding you to my favourites too. Great minds ..... and all that!

best wishes
Ginny

TJ said...

Happy Birthday to Charlie...my son will be 24 on the 27th of this month...time does fly...he is still with us though...he works with the same company as my Hubby and we just went through a 3 month strike...hard times for all...I'm sure he'll get on his feet soon!
:-D