Sunday, March 25, 2007

My New Ottoman Slipcover - Whoo Hoo!!!

UPDATE: Monday a.m I took a few more pictures and these are much better, so I will delete the original cruddy one =)

This cruddy picture in no way captures the true cottage shabby prettiness of my new slipcover. I was just so exctied to get a picture on my blog that I didn't want to wait a few more days to post, but I will try again in the next day or two to get a better picture, in the mean time this gives you somewhat of an idea of what it looks like. Our living room is so hard to photograph. It's quite small and VERY sunny, so during the day everything shows up shadowy in the pictures and at night they look yellow and blurry - LOL! Once in a great while it will be just cloudy enough to actually snap a few good pictures, but no such luck today and I tried at three different times throughout the day and believe it or not, this was the best picture - oh dear! LOL! But this at least gives you a little peek at my pretty new slipcover. I am SO very excited about it! Every time I walk through the living room I have to stop for a second and enjoy the view =) If you check back a few blog entries you will see what the ottoman looked like prior to being covered with this fabulous slipcover...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I think a new piece of furniture is better than a vacation sometimes! It lifts the spirit! hahaha

Cape Cod Washashore said...

That is just GORGEOUS Debbie! Oh you must be sooo excited! =)

kattz*cottage said...

I'm a new blogger & I love your gorgeous blog ~ I have so much to learn in blog world! Your new ottoman is SO pretty & I know you will enjoy it...beautiful fabric! I'm an ebay seller too - isn't the thrill of the hunt so much fun!

Kahshe Cottager said...

It is just beautiful! No wonder you are excited about getting it! What a nice place it will be to sit and enjoy a cup of tea and feel contented.

carol pink cottage said...

thanks debbie for showing how it looks on the ottoman I didnt have anything to fit it on to get a really good look at it it looks perfect in your living room
carol

Kingswood Food and Craft Market said...

Ok Debbie i want that whole room please!!!

The Ottoman looks fantastic!!
And i see some lamps there i recognise too :) LOL

FourSistersInACottage said...

WOW WEE DEBBIE!!!
I see why you LOVE THIS ROOM!!!
Everything is fantastic and I LOVE all your fabric choices!!!
Totally Shabby Chic-y all the way!!!
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Niki Fretwell said...

What a beautiful job Carol has made of the slip cover.
And you have done a great job with the photographs!!
Your room is stunning - enjoy!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Oh, it is so pretty! I looks so perfect in your room!