Thursday, March 22, 2007

Isn't she a*d*o*r*a*b*l*e ???

Isn't this just the sweetest old graphic?! I just love it! I decided to add her to my ebay "Me Page" as it was time for a change. She reminds me of Spring! Speaking of Spring, last night we had the best thunderstorm (I love, love, love, thundestorms!). They always make me feel so nice and cozy when I'm tucked in at home =) It was dark and dreary when I got up this morning, but now the sun looks like it's going to start shining, so I will be able to take pictures of some of the treasures I found at the thrift store yesterday while I was on my lunch hour (well it actually turned out to be one hour, fifteen minutes due to the "quick" stop at the thrift store - whoops - lol!). Hopefully I will have some of the goodies listed on ebay in the next day or two so please check back... I have Ashy today and it sounds like he's waking up so I better go - Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

That little girl is so sweet! And I love your new header!!! It looks so pretty!

I added you to my favorites, hope that is ok!! Heather

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Yay!!! How'd ya do it??? I will have to tell you about the girl in that strip of photos...email me :)

Kahshe Cottager said...

What an adorable graphic! I hope you had a great day with Ashy!

TJ said...

we had a quick thunder shower the morning then just a dreary looking day...it is warm though!
I'm like you, I like to be in my cozy house!
:-D
btw...love the graphic!

Anonymous said...

Debbie
I love that graphic! She is just darling.
Hope u enjoyed your day with the little Ashy!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Love that sweet graphic! A cheery little vintage gal! How fun to be helping to care for your little grandson! I hope when my kids are old enough, marry,and have kids, that I will be able to assist! =)

Peta said...

Cute picture :) Thanks for visiting my blog. I can get more of those pink measuring cups but I am in Australia so postage is going to be an issue!

FourSistersInACottage said...

I LOVE IT DEBBIE...it's totally YOU!!!
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)