Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm SO Excited!


Look what I got today from "Shabby in the City"!!! Now that Erica at "Haphazard Happenstances" helped me to figure out how to change my header I will be doing it frequently. It will be so much fun to change for the Holidays or Seasons, or just because I want to =) AND Meggan went back to work today so that means I get to watch Ashy two days a week - I'm a happy Grammy! Today he ran lots of errands with me, ebay package to the Post Office, errands at Target and then to the thrift store. The chubby little bundle made my day today when he smiled at me THREE different times, and no, it wasn't gas - LOL! Happy Monday!

7 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi Debbie! How lucky you are to be a Grammy! Little Ashton is so adorable, you must be having happy days EVERY day!! I am anxiously wanting to be one, too.
:)

I am also new to blogging, I love your colors, and your new header!

Please come visit me sometime.

Lidy

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

I love your banner! That one is sooo perfect for you! :)

Natasha Burns said...

Beautiful banner, and I just scrolled down to find an adorable photo of Ashton, he's like a little cherub!
Thanks for sharing!
Natasha

Kahshe Cottager said...

The smiles are precious but wait until you hear him say your name for the first time! Enjoy the miracle of grandchildren ...

Someone said: "If I had known how much fun Grandchildren were, I would have had them first!" I think that is true!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on figuring out how to change your banner, I can't even make one to start with! You chose a pretty one, looks nice with your site. I will be looking again, very pretty.

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Shabby did a lovely job on that banner! And such pretty colors, too! And what fun for you to be able to take care of your little grandson! Pure joy! =)

jessielavon@yahoo.com said...

Hi darling,just passing threw.come on over for a visit and see my folk art.