Monday, March 12, 2007

Under Construction


Please excuse the look of my blog for the next day or two. I am trying to get a new header/banner (shown above) to work and trying to use the "new blogger" that I signed up with, and am used to, with the "old blogger", that I'm not familiar with, and it isn't quite working for me yet - LOL! Hopefully I'll be able to figure it all out in the next day or two... UPDATE: O.k. it's now 8:08 p.m. and I think I almost have my blog the way I want it -- almost- - LOL! I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Erica at "Haphazard Happenstances" for creating my header/banner and for spending forever on the phone with me today trying to make it work =) T*h*a*n*k * Y*o*u * Erica!!!!!

7 comments:

a Pocket Angel said...

Hi Debbie, What a very lovely banner. At least you got one in there! Good going. I tried weeks ago to add a banner and a rose background to my bolg. I had no luck at all. I think it has something to do the template I am using. Keep up the good work! ~Mary~

Cherub*Kisses said...

Hi Debbie,
Yay! You did it! That's pretty ... you know how to get rid of the blog outline... go back into the template area and into Fonts and Colors... and then shade the border color and blog title color the same as your page background color(the light pink) and everything surrounding your heading disappear and your pretty heading will be floating on your blog page.
Duh!! It took me an hour last night to figure this out ... but I was determined to get it LoL!!
ps. I am a former customer of yours through ebay... bought some pink flower pots with rose decals.. I think

Have a nice day, Dionne

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Lovely banner! A cheery, happy design and colors!

Anonymous said...

Debbie! Yay for you! Love your banner. It makes your blog so much more....YOUR BLOG! Perfect. I love it.

LA said...

Love it! Erica is THE BEST! She did mine, too.

TJ said...

I love your banner!!
:-D

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Hi Debbie! This is my first visit to your blog and it is so pretty! You have done a great job...love the banner and the colors!

Heather :)