Saturday, March 3, 2007

My Find for the Week - WoW!



I am SO excited! Look what I bought today. This ottoman is absolutely gorgeous AND down filled!!! We found it at a place called Re-Deux. They have "hidden treasures of warranty returns, manufacturer’s samples along with scratch and dent products". This was my buy for the week -- ONLY $15.00! Whoo Hoo!!! I'm a HaPpY CaMpEr. I wanted an ottoman when we bought our new furniture, but they are SO expensive. They were priced anywhere from $400 - $600. I, however, would like it slipcovered. It is really pretty but the background is blue and doesn't match our new furniture, so I am on the hunt for a shabby slipcover. If any of you sew or know someone who does and is for hire, please let me know...

9 comments:

Retroboutiques said...

Wow, it is beautiful! As for the slipcover, sorry...I have been trying to get the nerve to make a slipcover for my sofa, but I'm too scared!

carol pink cottage said...

hi deb
thanbks for visiting my page
what a grat find
and if you dont find someone local to cover it enail me and we will talk
carol

Anonymous said...

Debbie-
Wonderful find! It's pretty now so imagine once you get your own fabric on it.
Your living room is going to be even prettier with this new addition!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

WOW! A down filled ottoman for $15?!!!! I'll bet you'll be doing the happy dance for the rest of the coming week - I know I would! =)

Gypsy Purple said...

It really is pretty...great buy!!!

Clare and Mike said...

Hi, what a marvellous find - looks like pretty chrysanthemums on the fabric.

Thank you for asking, yes please add me to your list!

Clare x

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Good golly! Prop your feet up and smile ;)

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Debbie,

You have a beautiful blog, I'll be back often to visit.

a Pocket Angel said...

Hello Debbie, WoW..WoW..WoW.. how fabulous that ottoman is. Yeah!! Enjoy :-} ~Mary~