Thursday, March 1, 2007

Vintage * Easter * Nicole Sayre




I know it's not for a few weeks but I'm in the Easter mood =) I can't wait to get all of my vintage Easter baskets out and fill 'em up with goodies. I listed the sweet vintage Easter bunnies and egg cups, shown above, on ebay. I just won the prettiest vintage Easter Hallmark, made in Germany, tray from a favorite ebay seller "emmastreetchic". I can't wait to fill the tray with Easter eggs. I would love to buy a couple Nicole Sayre eggs - they are on my "Wish List"...

4 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Now you've put me in a springy mood! Thank you! =)

Cape Cod Washashore said...

PS - just got your note... so glad your package reached you safely! Happy Weekend!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Did my package reach you?
Nice spring glimpse here btw!

Anonymous said...

Debbie,
This is Jen Fiebig you old goodwilly buddy. I could not remember your email address and I have not talked to you in such a long time I had to look you up on here. I am happy to see that you have a beautiful healthy grandbaby! Anyway my new email is jfiebig84@charter.net, so email me some time and let me know how things are with you and what you are up to these days!