Saturday, March 10, 2007

I've been "Tagged"

I've been tagged by Amy @ FourSistersInACottage

1.If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Out East on the Shore...
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? Jeans & Gray Sweatshirts (o.k., so I picked two...)
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Eyes
4. What's the last CD that you bought? I haven't in awhile, but for Christmas I received Chris Doughtry, Taylor Hicks and Lonestar
5. Where's your favorite place to be? Home
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Work
7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? Back and Shoulders
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Strong in Mind (but not every day - LOL!)
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Depends on the Day
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? How 'bout a Maid???
11. What makes you really angry? Lies
12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? Piano
13. Favorite color? Any shade of Purple - OF COURSE! =)
14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Sports Car
15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yeah...
16. Favorite children's book? Where the Wild Things Are
17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Your least favorite household chore? Cleaning the Bathroom - Ugh!
19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To keep Family and Friends Happy and Safe
20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? I have a small purple flower on the top of my foot and a small pink and purple flower as a toe ring on my toe.
21. Can you juggle? Nope
22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? My ex...
23. What's your favorite day? Saturday
24. What's in the trunk of your car? Shred that I brought home from work to use to pack ebay goodies, but there isn't room in the ebay closet, so it has to stay in my trunk for now =)
25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Definitely hamburger!!!

O.k. Holly @ Holly Doodle - YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!

4 comments:

Gypsy Purple said...

Interesting reading this!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Miss purple fairy....I posted mine! fun.
Holly

TJ said...

Hello!!
Purple Flower Fairy!!
I'm visiting from Tracey's...I saw you in her comments and loved the name and your comment too!!
I see in your profile that we have a lot in common so come on over and see me if you want to!!
I enjoyed the meme!!
:-D

TJ said...

Oh and I just browsed in your ebay shop and will be back later to browse some more...teehee!!
:-D