Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day



Oooh, aren't these pretty! This is what I woke up to this morning. Mike had already left for work and when I got up these beautiful P*I*N*K roses and a Dove (one of my most favorite chocolates!) Chocolate Rose and a Valentine's Day card were waiting for me here on our dinette table... He can be such a SWEETIE. Thanks Babe! Hope all of you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day so far. O.k., I better git, I have lots of ebay goodies to list today. I'm in a Spring/Summer/Wedding mood so that's the kind of pretties I'll be listing...

2 comments:

deb said...

How sweet is that! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Can't wait to peek more on yours! I love all things purple and pink too! :)

Cuba said...

Flowers are beautiful! I saw your link on eBay for your blog...and decided, I too, wanted to blog, lol. So if you want i'm ltldizzy.blogspot.com. Ashton is sooooo cute, btw.