Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ooooooh, my latest Pretty 'n Pink Pom Pom Shade


Mike and I went out junkin' and treasure hunting today. I found lots of fabulous goodies that I can not wait to get listed on ebay. When we arrived home this was waiting for me - Yeah! Isn't this just adorable?! This arrrived today all the way from Australia. Coll makes the most beautiful lamp shades (this is my 3rd from her!). Her hand made lamp shades are just gorgeous (I'm addicted!). Another sweet and shabby addition to my collection =) Hope all of you are having a WoNdErFuL weekend!

1 comment:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Oooo love it. The shape of it is great. You should be getting another package any minute now...*wink* *wink*
The hanky pillowcase is precious and so is that laundry cart! I see you have an eye for REAL good stuff :)