Sunday, February 25, 2007

Our new long awaited for living room furniture


Our new furniture FINALLY arrived last Wednesday and I have been dying to get pictures taken and posted so I could share our new couch and oh so comfy chair with you, but the sun is not cooperating - LOL! I have tried on two different days but it's been so sunny, and our one wall in the living room is a huge window so the sun glare is just ruining the pictures. I will keep trying =) Until then here are a couple of pictures of Ashy (he's just so cute I can hardly stand it! yeah, I'm a proud Grammy!!!) sitting in the chair, that I took when he and his mom stopped over to see my new pretties...

5 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Awwwww! I thought that he was a pillow that came with the couch!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

What a total cutie! You must be so in love with that bundle of joy!

Gypsy Purple said...

He is so cute...I will also become a granny this year

ShabbyInTheCity said...

I would be honored! I have decided not to put links though because I'd die if I left anyone out. Also I'm too dumb to figure out how to do it LOL!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Thank you so much for asking to put my on your links ~ I would be honored, just like Shabby said! =)