Monday, February 26, 2007

Lots and Lots of Snow AND Furniture Pictures - Yeah!





Well, it's a winter wonderland out there again this morning as we had lots of snow last night. It's beautiful! And finally, I did get a few pictures (our living room is quite small, so trying to get pictures was somewhat of a challenge - LOL!) of our new living room furntire that I'm so excited about. I want to add a couple more pictures on the wall behind the couch and I am also on the hunt for one or two more vintage barkcloth pillow covers for the couch AND some day I would love to have the carpet ripped up and the hardwood floors refinished and the ceiling fan taken down and replaced with a vintage chandelier, then it would be just about perfect =) Enjoy your day and thanks to all of you who check out my blog and leave wonderful comments. It's always fun to open up your blog and see new comments. Another of Life's Simple Pleasures...
P.S. I just added one more picture for you to look at (the 1st pic) after I hung up two beautiful vintage baptism certificates that I purchased off of ebay in the last couple of weeks. I wasn't sure where I was going to hang them, but just had to have them. Anyway, after posting today's blog I decided to see if they would look good in the living room and I think I like them hanging over the couch. What do you think???


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Debbie-
it all looks so lovely and bright there, must be all that snow outside. The furniture is so pretty, I bet you're thrilled! Don't worry about the rest, it all gets done in time.

Cape Cod Washashore said...

Oh what a gorgeous room! So clean and bright and cheery! I love the baptismal prints you purchased.

Yes, I remember you now from my ebay days! I am bumping into so many past acquaintances through blogging now! =)

Cindy said...

Your room looks beatiful! Thanks for the comment you left on my blog. I had no idea we couldn't purchase those dried peonies now. I was going to order some this week. They are probably wondering why everyone is calling them all of a sudden to order them. Thanks for letting me know.

Jennifer28 said...

Hi Debbie,
I like your blog!
Noticed the picture hanging above your couch. I knew I loved it when I saw it! I have that one too! It hangs in my dining room, but before that it was in my Grandparents dining room for 50 years. Like you, I had glass put over it. Love all the white and pink!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

LOVE your new furniture! SOOOO pretty. I waited years to finally get some feminine furniture! I think I'll post some pics of it tomorrow. Who made your sofa and chair? Love your blog. I'll be back, and back, and back! Holly

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Your room looks great! I think the baptism certificates bring some history in the room, which I love...the silhouettes too!

FourSistersInACottage said...

Debbie,
I am truly jealous AND homesick for my old cottage home...Your house is so much like my old 1870's Cottage home I moved out of just about 2 years ago.
THANK YOU for letting me live ficariously thru you!!!
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)