Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Vintage Grandbubby



I thought I'd post a couple pictures of my "vintage" grandbubby. Meggan and Ashton stopped over yesterday and he had the cutest outfit on, an adorable sweater and matching hat from Macy's (Meggan works with the sweetest lady who bought it for Ashton) and "vintage" GUESS baby jeans (found at a thrift store in Iowa while we were visiting a friend). Too darn CUTE!!! Life's Simple Pleasures... A happy (most of the time, he has been known to have a bit of attitude from time to time - LOL!), healthy, plump grandbubby!

3 comments:

FourSistersInACottage said...

OH DEBBIE...
HE IS SOOOO DAMN CUTE!!!
CAN I HAVE HIM????
I love those "vintage guess" jeans you and Meggan found for him when you were down here visiting this past summer.
I THINK HE WOULD BE A GRAND THRIFT STORE SHOPPER....CAN YOU COME TO IOWA SOON???
Hugs, Amy

Naturegirl said...

This is a ~sleeping angel~ of course.
The outfit is darling!
I just peeked in at your other space..beautiful photos and ~the quote is appropriate!~ hugs NG
(a proud grandma too of a 4yr.& 6 yr. old)

Cape Cod Washashore said...

What a sweetie pie! Looks so content and peaceful. I see mommy and grammy are starting him on vintage at a nice early age! =) Thanks for stopping by my blog!