Monday, February 19, 2007

My First Chandy - Lavender Of Course!


Here's another of my favorite lamps, well actually it's a chandelier, my first. I would love one in our living room too, but Mike's not so sure he can handle another - LOL! I purchased this at a favorite antique shop several weeks ago and then purchased the pretty purple/lavender and clear crystals and clusters from a lovely woman who lives in Australia and sells on ebay. Ooooh, it was worth it! She is a sweetheart and her crystals are b*e*a*u*t*i*f*u*l , AND so affordable =) Gotta love that as I am a budget queen - LOL! Mike hung it up for me and wa-la, my dinette was transformed into a pretty room with lavender sparkles... Have a HaPpY Monday!

1 comment:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

That is so gorgeous!! I showed (but didn't buy...) a purple glass door knob a few posts back that I saw on ebay. It would sure go nice in your home.
The quilt squares are for you! The other ladies were sending a check but I can send a paypal invoice if you'd rather do a credit card.
pcovington270@bellsouth.net
Thank you!