Wednesday, February 21, 2007


Oooh, look what was waiting for me when I got home from work yesterday... Anyone who knows me knows of my sick (LOL!) addiction to vintage pillowcases (I quit counting after I hit 100). I have stacks and stacks of them and every time I change our sheets I mix and match a whole bunch of 'em - I just never seem to tire of vintage cases. I love, love, love that old thick cotton... Well, this particular case is new (I think this may be the only "new" case that I own) but it was so pretty (three beautiful hankies with little white buttons), and vintage inspired (so it will mix well with all of my other pillowcases) that I couldn't resist ordering it for myself (we all need a little "present" =) from time to time). I love it and can't wait to use it on our bed...

5 comments:

Retroboutiques said...

How beautiful! I love your style!
Arlene

LA said...

Your house and blog are beautiful! I love pink, too. LOL!

Glad you stopped by the pink kitchen.

Cheers! LA

a Pocket Angel said...

Oh Debbie, What a gorgeous pillowcase! I love your blog it looks so lovely! ~Mary~

FourSistersInACottage said...

OH DEBBIE!!! Where ever did you FIND that "new" pillowcase....I have to have one...
LOVE IT!!!
Amy

Niki Fretwell said...

WOW! You would never believe this to be new. What a great purchase!
Enjoy using it.