Monday, February 12, 2007

HaPpY MoNdAy


It's so pretty here right now.. Lots & lots of soft falling snowflakes. Makes me want to curl up in my sweats with a soft quilt and start the book my lovely next door neighbor just dropped off for me. On another note =) I thought I'd share a few of my treasures with you. the beautiful half yard longs were purchased from a dear friend of mine (Amy at FourSistersInACottage) when my daughter and I visited her at her home in Iowa, the lovely trivet was a Christmas gift from my daughter, the clock was my grandmothers (who passed away at the age of 91!), the vintage candy tin was purchased at a favroite antique shop and the sweet hands holding the trivet are a favorite ebay purchase. Oh! I almost forgot - the candle is TO DIE FOR! It's Firewood by Hendri Bendel - Mmmmmm!

No comments: