Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday... 6:00 a.m.


Had a wonderful treasure hunting day on Sunday and this is one of the treasures I found. I sure am having a hard time letting this one go (this happens with lots of the pretties I haul home, I know, I have issues - LOL!). Well, it's off to the office today for me. I would give anything to be able to stay home and ebay all day... =) Thank goodness I have tomorrow off! Our new living room furniture is being delivered - I can't wait!!! I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as everything is arranged just the way I want it. O.k. I'm off to go jump in the shower and then head to work... Hope everyone has a WoNdErFuL day!!! P.S. I get to see Ashy tonight after work - YEAH!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie. I found one of these last year at a sale and just love it! I actually use it to get my laundry out to the line to dry. Mine has a red cover although I would love to have a shabby one.

Enjoy that cart, put it to good use!

Retroboutiques said...

How perfect! Why do I never find things like that???

Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie
Girl, what were you doing up at that hour. Get some sleep (lol).
Can't wait to see pics of your new furniture.Coll :-}